Magic Fit® replaces the measuring tape.

Faster and more accurate than a human tailor, Magic Fit® uses technology to make custom easy.


Gender

Your height determines how long we make your Tee (obviously), but also sleeve length.

Height
CM

When combined with height and age your weight helps us predict body shape which can be qualified in the next step.

Weight
KG

Your age qualifies weight because older bodies are different. Age is also statistically significant when calculating your waist, hip and bicep.

D.O.B
Date

Your bra allows us to account for bust and is also statistically significant for predicting your hips.

BRA
AU


Your Magic Fit® Tee.

CHEST 
WAIST 
HIP 
LENGTH 

When you’re ready to buy, tell us what makes your body unique and we’ll customise these measures even further...


Know what you want?


Tell us straight and we'll make it happen.





Short Crew


Or 4x payments of $69 with

Checkout

100% Certified Organic Cotton 'Light' 110 GSM

Our lightweight organic cotton is grown and spun in India before being knitted in Melbourne at 110 gsm. Perfect for the Aussie summer it's ultra soft and naturally breathable with a luxurious drape as well as being Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified.

Please note we only offer dark colours in this fabric which are guaranteed opaque, because on lighter colours (inc. white) it can become semi-sheer.


Swatch pack includes all fabrics and free shipping


100% Certified Organic Cotton 'Everyday' 145 GSM

Our 'everyday' organic cotton is grown and spun in India before being knitted in Melbourne at 145 gsm for the ultimate year-round weight.

It's incredibly soft, naturally breathable and washes like a dream as well as being Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified.


Swatch pack includes all fabrics and free shipping


100% Certified Organic Cotton 'Heavy' 180 GSM

Our heavier organic cotton is grown and spun in India before being knitted in Melbourne at 180 gsm, perfect for winter layering.

With an amazingly soft handle and just as breathable as the 145 gsm, the extra weight provides more stability and durability as well as being Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified.


Swatch pack includes all fabrics and free shipping


55% Hemp / 45% Organic Cotton

Hemp is the planet-friendly miracle fibre produced from the stem of the cannabis plant. Biodegradable and naturally organic requiring zero pesticides or herbicides, hemp also uses 50 percent less water than cotton.

With a visible texture similar to pure linen our 210 gsm weight is blended with organic cotton for softness to achieve the perfect balance between opacity, breathability and UV resistance making it ideal for the long hot Aussie summers.


Swatch pack includes all fabrics and free shipping


100% Superfine Non-Mulesed Merino Wool

Our 17.5 micron 'superfine' pure merino wool is single-origin sourced from happy sheep 300km west of Sydney before being knitted in Melbourne. How do we know they're happy? Because we exclusively buy certified cruelty-free 'non-mulesed' wool.

The extra-long staple ewe's fleece makes a 150 gsm cloth that is softer, smoother and more resistant to pilling than regular merino and feels like true luxury against the skin.


Swatch pack includes all fabrics and free shipping


Australia is home to the oldest living civilisation on earth. And each year on the 26th of January, we are reminded that our First Nations people very nearly did not survive colonisation.

While many of us are aware of the issues surrounding Australia Day, this year hits harder than ever thanks to the steep learning curve we’ve been on; catalysed by the Black Lives Matter protests. In 2020 we actively sought out spaces where Blak voices were speaking, so that we could continue to learn, and move the country forward. We enter 2021 with our eyes more open.

"The fate of 3% of our population rests in the hands of the other 97%" - Summer May Finlay

 

A History Of Trauma

The 26th of January is when Captain Arthur Phillip founded the penal colony of New South Wales and over the years, many of us celebrated the date because we were oblivious to the true history of First Nations people and the pain it still causes to this day – the date which represents the beginning of their genocide. 

Australia has a violent history full of trauma but one of the most confronting things to come to grips with is our history of slavery. The Bringing Them Home Report  by the Australian Human Rights Commission revealed that indigenous children were forcibly removed from their families, but perhaps less well known is that these children were sent to domestic training homes to be groomed as slaves. Yes, slaves just the same as they were in the Deep South of America.

In 1891 a ‘Slave Map of Modern Australia’ was printed in the British Anti-Slavery Reporter.

This practice ended only in 1970 and there are women still alive today who continue to share their story. And while we were enslaving First Nations people, ‘blackbirders’ were bringing South Pacific Islanders into the country to work on sugar plantations – again, as slaves. 

Clothing The Gap is a Victorian Aboriginal-owned and led social enterprise who's purpose is to influence social change that promotes equity so Aboriginal people feel seen and heard. Their recent blog entry details the many reasons to change the date we celebrate unity in our country (aka Australia Day) and we urge you to take a few minutes to read it.

They also have ‘ally friendly’ merch that you can wear loud and proud – because more conversations about the issue equals more progress; with all proceeds going towards their foundation fighting for racial equity. 

"It’s not the words of the enemy that are remembered, but the silence of our friends" - MLK

 

SO WHAT’S NEXT? 

We recognise that speaking up, and adding our voice is important for progress.

As Martin Luther King Jr observed, it’s not the words of the enemy that are remembered, but the silence of our friends. And as we love to say around here, one and one and one add up and every year, we make progress.

Last year, Australia Post introduced traditional place names to mailing addresses (which we are in the process of implementing). This year our national anthem was modified to recognise that our history is ancient.

While symbolic victories are not the same as economic equity, they are a sign that the tide is turning. Our country is still one where places are named after notorious blackbirders (Townsville, Mackay, Benjamin Boyd Rd) and ancient sacred sites are allowed to be blown up or bull dozed. Indigenous history continues to be erased and incarceration rates are unacceptably high. But every year we make progress.

For us at Citizen Wolf, the 26th of January is no longer a day of celebration, but one for reflection, acknowledgement, and learning because as Summer May Finlay highlights in her extremely insightful article about Allyship, the fate of 3% of our population rests in the hands of the other 97%. 

 

Read Clothing The Gap's Blog Post


 

Got more time? Here's what we're reading and watching

A core part of our DNA at Citizen Wolf is to have a beginner's mind. It's the mindset that allows us to rebuild the fashion model from the ground up, and it's the reason we continually strive to learn from others and grow together. The team at Citizen Wolf is constantly sharing resources internally about what we're reading or watching; we thought you might be interested too :) Below you'll find a list of films mixed in with articles.

 

In My Blood It Runs  - Documentary (must watch)

In My Blood It Runs is an observational feature documentary following 10-yr-old Arrernte Aboriginal boy Dujuan as he grows up Alice Springs, Australia.
https://inmyblooditruns.com/

 

Indigenous Film list for the next binge night

If you've already seen In My Blood It Runs, here's an entire list of films worth watching.
https://www.theurbanlist.com/a-list/Indigenous-australia-movies-shows-netflix

 

Study Finds Aboriginal Australians Are World’s Oldest Civilisation

Asian and European have a distinct genetic record which is 42,000 years old. Indigenous Australians' genetic record is 58,000 years old.
https://www.history.com/news/dna-study-finds-aboriginal-australians-worlds-oldest-civilization#:~:text=An%20unprecedented%20DNA%20study%20has,are%20the%20world's%20oldest%20civilization


Map of Indigenous Australia

We're on Eora land. How about you?
https://aiatsis.gov.au/explore/map-indigenous-australia

 

Forced separation report

The eye opening report about The Stolen Generation. This report was only possible due to mounting public pressure.
https://humanrights.gov.au/our-work/bringing-them-home-report-1997

 

Indigenous Stolen Wages Senate Inquiry

The results of the senate inquiry into slavery of First Nations people. 
https://humanrights.gov.au/about/news/speeches/law-seminar-2007-indigenous-stolen-wages-inquiry-held-senate-legal-and

 

Frontier wars resource


The Frontier Wars refer to conflicts between Europeans and Aboriginal people including battles, acts of resistance and open massacres from 1788 to the 1930s.
https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/explainer/what-were-frontier-wars