If you already have a favourite Tee and you want something to fit similarly, sometimes it’s just easier to measure that Tee and we can match the fit.
It’s super easy, all you need is a flexible measuring tape* and a flat, hard surface. Grab the Tee where the shoulders meet the neck and aggressively shake it a few times like a Polaroid picture.
Lay the Tee on the table, smooth out any wrinkles and follow these steps:
- Front Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck (High Shoulder Point or HSP) straight down to the bottom hem.
- Sleeve length: Measure from the shoulder seam to the sleeve opening.
- Sleeve opening: Measure along the hem from one side to the other.
- Chest: Find where the sleeve meets the body, the measure across from one side to the other.
- Waist: Find the halfway point vertically between where the sleeve meets the body and the bottom and hem, then measure from one side to the other.
- Hem: Measure from one side to the other.
* NOTE - you can use a ruler but if it’s only 30 cm long it won’t be quite as accurate.